AICC Canada seeks individuals from across the region to serve on our Board of Directors.
The Board is the governing body that oversees the affairs of the Association and supports its mission to provide independent boxmakers and suppliers with the knowledge and opportunity to thrive in the paper packaging industry.
They are highly motivated individuals who are passionate about the industry and committed to strengthening the independents’ position in the marketplace through education, programming, and advocacy. The ideal candidate has proven leadership qualities and brings knowledge and/or skills in one or more areas of: strategic planning, fiscal oversight, collaborative partnerships, industry outreach and engagement, event management, and public relations.
Board members are elected on an annual basis, with the expectation that Directors commit to at least a two-year term.
Other requirements include:
- Attending board meetings in person or by video conference bi-monthly at a member location in the GTA.
- Actively serve on one or more committees to carry out member focused objectives.
- Participate in the planning and execution of approximately 4-6 annual regional events.
- Collaborate with partner organizations like PPEC, CCCA and CME on initiatives that benefit our industry.
- Deliver a high standard of value and service to all members.
If you or someone within your organization is looking for a unique leadership opportunity, we encourage you to submit a nomination for consideration.
Any nomination inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org