In any AICC Canada forum, including meetings, print or electronic communications, formal presentations, or other public pronouncements, there will be no statements or discussion about prices, customer or company allocations, individual accounts, consumers, promotions, terms, or any other matter prohibited by law.
ANTI TRUST STATEMENT
The Association of Independent Corrugated Converters (AICC) is an international trade association with the majority of its members manufacturing corrugated products throughout Canada and the United States. As such, AICC members are bound to uphold the letter and spirit of all applicable competition and antitrust laws, including those of Canada and the United States. During this meeting, therefore, there will be no discussion allowed concerning prices, customer or market allocations, specific accounts, customers, discounts, terms, and all other matters prohibited by law. Any discussion of this nature will be stopped immediately.
- Discussions are intended to elicit discussion, not conflict.
- Any discussion of market rivalry should be avoided at all costs. Posts are subject to libel, defamation, and antitrust rules, and information posted should be handled as though it were available for everyone to see.
- Do not say or write something that is defamatory, violent, profane, insulting, offensive, or illegal. Without the permission of the copyright owner, do not convey or publish any information or other material protected by copyright.
- Ideas/opinions/content should not be expressed/posted if they encourage or facilitate members to enter an agreement that either expressly or indirectly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another’s business, or any other unlawful restriction of free trade or elimination of a competitive feature.
- Prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; earnings, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales regions, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or collection, dismissal, or termination of customers or suppliers are all inappropriate topics for ideas, opinions, or material.
- AICC Canada is not liable for the views and details shared or uploaded by third parties. Regarding the information/opinions shared, AICC Canada disclaims all warranties. AICC Canada will not be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any damages at all, resulting from the loss of use, data, or income, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information or views expressed.
MEMBER PRESS RELEASE AND NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT POLICY
AICC Canada will post member press releases and news announcements using the following criteria to provide a forum to recognize AICC Canada members’ contributions and accomplishments:
If the subject matter is about organization and/or employee recognition, promotions, and/or awards won, AICC Canada will post press releases. Other types of press releases, such as plant expansion, can be released on a case-by-case basis, room permitting, with Regular (box maker) members receiving priority.
Press releases promoting sales or products (promotion) will not be published by AICC Canada.
AICC Canada reserves the right to make any relevant changes to the press release.
To conduct its business, AICC Canada, must collect, use, disclose and/or retain personal information about its members, volunteers, program participants, and volunteers. AICC Canada is committed to ensuring the privacy, confidentiality, and accuracy of the personal information under its control. AICC Canada does not sell, rent, or exchange its member lists for commercial purposes. Special legitimate requests must be submitted in writing to the board and will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you have any question about AICC Canada’s management of your personal information, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We use personal identifying information you send us via e-mail to respond to your requests (for example, in a message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a form that e-mails us this information). Outside of AICC Canada, we do not distribute e-mail address lists to others.
We use the personal details you voluntarily provide as part of an online survey to conduct various quantitative and qualitative assessments to enhance customer experience and satisfaction. You are not obligated to take part in such surveys. Non-participation would have no impact on your ability to use our website. You could ask for the information to be removed at any time if you provided it to us in error. We use the personal details you voluntarily provide as part of an online survey to conduct various quantitative and qualitative assessments to enhance customer experience and satisfaction. You are not obligated to take part in such surveys. Non-participation is a form of non-participation in which
LINKS TO NON-AICC SITES
Links and pointers to non-AICC sites are given for informational purposes only and do not imply that AICC Canada endorses the referenced organizations, their suitability, content, goods, or services, whether they are governmental, educational, or commercial in nature.
You are welcome to connect to any of AICC Canada’s Web pages on the Internet. It is not necessary to seek permission.
PHOTO USAGE POLICY
Without the express written permission of those involved in the photograph/video, AICC Canada reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any AICC event. The photograph/video may be used by AICC Canada in publications or other media material created, used, or contracted by COH, such as brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, and so on.
If a person attending an AICC event does not want their image registered for dissemination, they may inform the photographer and/or event organizers, and/or write to AICC Canada at 43 King St W PO Box 35 Caledon, ON L7E 5T1 stating their wishes and including a photograph. The picture will be used for identification purposes only, and it will be kept private by AICC Canada.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY (Paid Events and Training)
A complete refund will be provided if AICC Canada cancels any program or event. If the minimum amount of attendance is not met, AICC Canada reserves the right to cancel the event.
Both cancellations must be made in writing and mailed to AICC Canada. Cancellations made over the phone will not be acknowledged or processed. Refunds would be issued in the same way as the original invoice. AICC Canada can honour refunds up to one week prior to the program/event, or before the final confirmation is sent, whichever comes first. No-shows are not considered cancellations and will not receive a refund. Cancellations 7 days prior to or within the event will be refunded less a $25 processing fee.